The Athens Nurses Clinic works hard to provide medical services for low- and no-income Georgians in the Northeast Region who do not have health insurance. To fulfill this mission and to meet the requirements for funding, we are bound to certain requirements for accepting patients.
Download the Patient Orientation Form here:
To qualify for services you must:
- NOT have any sort of health insurance. This includes:
- Medicare and Medicaid/Peachcare
- Veterans Benefits
- Having medical insurance, but not dental coverage disqualifies you from dental services.
- Fall within the scope of care that ANC provides.
- ANC is a family health clinic and as such is limited in what we can provide. Please refer to our SERVICES page to see the services we provide.
- Household income must fall at or below 138% of Federal Poverty Guidelines for household size
|Number in Household||138% of Federal Poverty Level|
***If you claim “no income” you will be asked to provide proof of income for the individual supporting you
- Must provide acceptable proof of household income
- Previous years filed federal tax forms
- Attend a Patient Orientation Session (See Below)
Patient orientation sessions are held every Monday of each month at 9am.
Call 706-613-6976 to make an appointment for orientation.
Please bring acceptable proof of income from the Department of Labor or a recent Tax Return.